Understanding that every new construction project has different requirements, Groupe Omnitech Inc's. team is fully capable of working with prepared engineered electrical and architectural drawings and specifications.
Understanding the importance of working within existing conditions, Groupe Omnitech Inc's team ensures that projects are executed successfully and without client business disruption. Our continuous flexibility in working hours and scheduling has enabled these types of projects to be completed without any problems or prolonged delays.
Groupe Omnitech Inc's is an industry leader in Design/Build projects. With an increased demand for tighter construction schedules, early commitment to budget and a single point of accountability, Design/Build is the preferred project delivery method among many developers and general contractors.
Thermographic Infrared Imaging
An important component of our Preventative Maintenance Program is the Infrared Thermographic Inspection. Using specialized equipment, electricians view the interior electrical components and are immediately verified.
This has been proven to be the quickest and most cost-effective inspection technique for electrical equipment. Required by insurance companies as part of a regular maintenance program, Infrared Thermographic Inspections can detect many hidden weaknesses and defects before they lead to equipment failure.
Thermographic Testing is a non-contract method of detecting thermal anomalies, also called "hot spots", which usually precede equipment failure.
Commonly Available Services
- Emergency generator rental and sales and installations
- UPS systems installation and maintenance
- TVSS systems installation and maintenance
Interior and exterior lighting
- Multi-Phased Controls
- Heavy Machinery Maintenance / installation
- Programmable Equipment Installation Generator rentals / sales
- Programmable Lighting Control Systems
- Lighting Maintenance Services
- Fire Alarm Systems installations
- Electrical Heating
- Electrical installation of industrial process equipment
Industrial instrumentation and control;
- Interior and exterior lighting
- Motor control
- Security systems
- Audio/Visual wiring and cabling
- Data and telephone network cabling
- Lighting control and automation
- Private metering and billing systems
- Surveillance Camera Systems
- Card Access Systems
- Energy management systems